[Asterisk-Users] Any dialing tricks...

Matthew Hardeman mhast at papersoft.com
Thu Jul 17 10:12:26 MST 2003

Hey Kim!

I used to run that scam myself!  You go!  Back in the day, actually, I
had our legacy lucent merlin phone system wired up to a modem on a
webserver which could config it. And with some voicemail tricks and the
like, it was possible for me to visit a little WAP site on my phone, and
have it dial the number and bridge the call to me.

In asterisk it would be a lot more graceful.  You could build a little
script to look for a two-way message from you and use the outbound call
spool to set up a call.

Matt Hardeman
PaperSoft