[Asterisk-Users] Any dialing tricks...

Kim C. Callis kcallis at c2associates.net
Thu Jul 17 08:38:26 MST 2003

Alright, I am basically cheap, and I have a cellular plan which allows
for free incoming calls (Nextel). I was wondering if there was any way
to do sort of a dialback trick in the extensions.conf. I call into the
system from  my cell phone (maybe via DISA), I dial an internal
extension, and dial a phone number. Then * sends to my cellphone the
number dialed thus giving me a in call on the cell. Or maybe have a call
back with a DISA and then just dial my phone number I am trying to
reach.

Just a thought!

Kim Callis