[Asterisk-Users] IAX pauses

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Wed Jul 16 14:04:29 MST 2003

>>>>> "Matteo" == Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it> writes:
 Matteo> turn off jitterbuffer in both servers.  aka jitterbuffer=no in
 Matteo> iax.conf

 Matteo> jitterbuffer, unfortunately, is buggy and don't work as
 Matteo> expected.

Interesting -- this has indeed helped and the quality is better, too!

But doesn't this mean I'm in trouble whenever the network decides to
order packets around?

--J.