[Asterisk-Users] AUSTEL Certified

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:38:39 MST 2003

PLEASE NOTE THIS.

NONE, I do mean none of the digium cards are legal to use in australia
as they have no c-tick or a-tick (each as required).

Under certain circumstance you may be able to use the E100p/E400p; to
hook up to a telco, but only under particular circumstances which would
also involve colocation.

Now the TE410 does even exist yet, please read the thread....... read
winter for summer for the USA being upsidedown if your from downunder
;-)

Gary