[Asterisk-Users] Stream Phone Call: Sound on Consule OSS to Helix server?

Marcus Adolfsson asterisk at legendarymarketing.com
Tue Jul 15 19:52:05 MST 2003

Hello,

I am working on a project for a client of mine, that involves streaming
an incoming phone call. I have a lot of experience with Linux, but
something that I have never attempted is using sound under Linux, as all
my machines have been servers.

Here is the plan, is it doable?

The client (a minor league baseball team) calls in to a iconnecthere.com
phone number, and Asterisk answers (this part is accomplished). At this
point, the sound of the incoming SIP call is made available on the
console (how is this configured?). Helix Producer picks up the sound
from the console (which device would it listen to) and streams out to
the Helix server.

Thanks,

Marcus