[Asterisk-Users] Remote Agents

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Tue Jul 15 15:50:41 MST 2003

Il lun, 2003-07-14 alle 20:48, Derek Barber ha scritto:

> One of the key features we need is the Remote Agent, I am not sure how
> this works and was wondering if someone could give me some information
> on that.  We would like to have calls routed through Asterisk to remote
> agents at home and then have a screen-pop on their PCs that would give
> details of the incoming call.  We have an ISDN PRI connection through
> which the calls will be routed.

My 2 cents: someone claimed on a web (or I should say "wiki"?) page that
he wants to write a XWT interface for Asterisk, so that it could run on
any platform, and that he is working on a XMLRPC server interface for
Asterisk.  I'm afraid that he isn't anymore, though: the page was last
changed on March 9.

http://wiki.xwt.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JaysonVantuyl

--
Emanuele