[Asterisk-Users] ebs mbs p-phone question

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Jul 14 22:20:56 MST 2003

While looking around for a ISDN card for my ADIT, I noticed that there
is a card that supports EBS or p-phone lines. So I've been looking at
some of the features of this kind of signaling. This would seem to
provide the advanced handset function needed by business users. I think
I even saw cards available for the Adtran hardware.

So for the question, does anyone have knowledge of this kind of service,
and what kind of cost is involved in the phone sets. Also is this
something that should be further researched?