[Asterisk-Users] Using 2 PhoneJacks with Asterisk for Data calls.

Lee W lee at unassemble.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 15:05:04 MST 2003

Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Don't do it. You will waste your money.   Quicknet hardware is not worth
> even half of what they are charging.

Thanks for the heads-up.  Do you know of any alternatives?

I recently posted a similair query to comp.linux.hardware relating to
setting up a virtual telephone exchange and the result given there & my
own previous search results appeared to be a lot more expensive than
that of the quicknet products (more in the $800+ range).

My main concern is compatibility & according to the asterisk docs, the
quicknet products are and drivers are also supplied as part of the kernel.

Thanks again

Regards

Leee