[Asterisk-Users] Odd output from X100P

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Jul 14 10:39:55 MST 2003

Hi Tilghman-

I recently had a lot of problems getting the DevLit kit working out of the
box, even using the configurations supplied on the floppy that came with the
kit.  I didn't have the problem you are experiencing though, which sounds
like some kind of hardware conflict to me.  I would suggest contacting
support at digium.com, and they are pretty good about diagnosing the problem
(if you give them a login to your machine via ssh etc)

I did notice that you are running on a slower machine.  Digium finally got
my configuration running by inserting some delays into my startup file
/etc/rc.d/rc.local, which now looks like this:

rmmod usb-uhci
modprobe usb-uhci
modprobe wcfxo
modprobe wcusb
sleep 1
ztcfg -vv
sleep 1

(and then "asterisk" if you want to start it automatically)

Good luck,
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.