[Asterisk-Users] DTMF control for TDM device?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Jul 13 23:35:51 MST 2003

I'm not sure I'm sniffing up the right tree here.  Using a TDM200 and
X100P talking to a POTS circuit.

Recently (unfortunately, can't say just *how* recently) I noticed when I
called using my credit card that the DTMF tones I'm sending are not
recognized by the processor at the other end.  I used this exact same
hardware, on the same lines, to make the same calls for a couple of months.

I called another phone so I could listen, and indeed the tones are
clipped very short and sound distorted.

I have looked around in the sample configs and in the source and I don't
see any config parameters for the Zap devices that might affect this.

Have I missed something?  Does anyone know what might have changed?

Thx.

B.