[Asterisk-Users] Channel Bank configuration

Marty Mastera marty at mastera.us
Thu Jul 10 21:25:09 MST 2003

Hello Andy, thank you very much for your response...

The "8 Adit FXS channels on T1-2" that I was referring to is the 8 port
FXS card that is installed in the Adit.  I was trying to describe our
voice channels 1-12 entering the * box via T1-2 and having * route up to
6 extensions back via T1-2 to the Adit's 8 port FXS card and ultimately
to the phones via the 25-pair connector.

Is this legitimate?

I may have a problem with the phones....The current phones are an NEC
model (DtermE) which say "for NEC pbx only" on the back....does anyone
know if they will work? Otherwise can a decent business phone be
recommended (with transfer, hold, callerid, etc...capabilties)?

Thanks again Andy,

Marty