[Asterisk-Users] 2003-06-10 CVS: softphone connection failures

Moshe Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Thu Jul 10 06:49:00 MST 2003

I just downloaded the latest CVS. RTP streams from a X-Lite on a PC, to
the Linux box running Asterisk and Linphone, seem to connect:

>     -- Called m4
>     -- SIP/m4-dd8f is ringing
>     -- SIP/m4-dd8f answered SIP/m12-3649
>     -- Attempting native bridge of SIP/m12-3649 and SIP/m4-dd8f

But then Linphone sends an endless stream of complaints:

> (linphone:20223): oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Connection refused.

This is new behavior... not to say that X-Lite and Asterisk ever
successfully sent streams to each other in my hands, just that this
current CVS seems to be a backwards step.

SJPhone still has the one-way talk-path problem -- a connection seems to
go through, very static-filled indeed, and then after about 5 seconds
the talk path goes down.

I don't know if it this is a problem with my softphone installation, or
if  it's an Asterisk problem.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky * http://www.Disaggregate.com