[Asterisk-Users] It's true - Nikotel charge for not-completed calls

Wed Jul 9 05:08:16 MST 2003

Hi

A few days ago, Kelly remarked that he had previously observed that
Nikotel charged him for calls he did not actually complete.

I have made a number of test calls to my landline without picking up the
calls. I just let it ring once and hung up on the calling phone.

A look at the call records on MyNikotel reveals that I was charged six
seconds for every of these calls.

I have raised a support request with Nikotel to ask for this to be
corrected. However, Kelly said he had done so before and never got any
reply.

Therefore, I would like to ask everybody on the list who is using
Nikotel to verify this for themselves and raise a support request on
Nikotel's website. Together we may be able to get this fixed.

thanks
regards
benjamin