[Asterisk-Users] voip

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Wed Jul 9 04:30:30 MST 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 10:40 pm, wasim at convergence.com.pk wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, marrandy wrote:
>
> > Well I now have asterisk installed.
> >
> > I've printed out the asterisk web site.
> >
> > I've printed the draft Asterisk handbook V2
> >
> > I've printed the Introduction to the asterisk open source pbx
>
> oh, no, the trees, the humanity... try and not print, its easier to cut
> paste from a console than print the buggers out, besides the pace of *
> development at times has been so fast, those printed pages are probably
> obsolete by now :)

I'm so busy I pretty much have to print   'dead trees'  on major piecies of
software.
I end up reading them as I travel and have time, make notes etc.

Just the way it is.

Some of us don't have the luxury of sitting around all day with spare time on
their hands to study new topics and applications.

Get over it.

--
If you're not very clever you should be conciliatory.
		-- Benjamin Disraeli