[Asterisk-Users] RE: IAXTEL toll-free From: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #791 - 10 msgs

Alex Lopez alex at opsys.com
Tue Jul 8 17:26:27 MST 2003

I asked on the IRC channel last night and was told the IAXTEL had been
down for a few months now.  It had a very poor uptime.. Maybe someone
can tell us why the uptime was so poor.

Alex

	Message: 9
	Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:05:00 +0200
	From: Paul Cheng <asterisk at klarium.com>
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] IAXTEL toll-free

	Hi,

	Has anyone been able to place a call via IAXTEL toll-free
termination
	lately? I had it working at one time, but now it doesn't seem to
work
	anymore. www.iaxtel.com also appears dead. Is this the server
problem
	again or is it my config? Haven't been able to find any
references in
	the list.