[Asterisk-Users] Call Accounting

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Jul 8 12:13:21 MST 2003

That's the reason why no number is logged, since
you simply connect the user to the telco, and let him
dial. To have the number logged, asterisk must
dial, so you can use this exten matching:

exten => _9.,2,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})

the '.' after the nine just match anything you dial.
after the timeout (3 or five secs, don't remind),
asterisk dials the entire number to Zap/1 ,
stripping away the lead digit 9 , since EXTEN:1
means 'what have you dialled, beside the first digit'

Matteo.