[Asterisk-Users] Call Accounting

Erik Kendall asteriskpbx at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 11:55:00 MST 2003

Yes, I'm using a 9.  I tried the following found in
sample extension.conf, but it didn't work because I
have 10 digit local dialing.

#exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,StripMSD,1
#exten => _NXXXXXX,2,Dial,Zap/1/BYEXTENSION

So, I started using the following with success:

#ignorepat => 9
#exten => 9,1,Dial,Zap/1/

What should I use for 10-digit local and 11-digit long
distance dialing?

Thanks,
Erik