[Asterisk-Users] line battery check

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Jul 8 10:12:26 MST 2003

At 05:18 PM 7/8/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi-
>
>Its not clear from your msg whether you want to detect the open-circuit
>condition of  the T1/E1 directly or on one of the analog circuits connected
>on the other side of the channel bank.

the t1 circuit is fine and the channel bank did not alarm during the
problem (it does have a form c alarm contact)

What I am asking is if anyone knows offhand if the alarm state can be
triggered on the fxo/fxs ports by reprogramming, or if it only applies to
the t1. OR is there any way with rbs to detect a line that lost loop power
? OR is there a way to have asterisk check every few minutes when a line is
not in use that it can raise a dialtone ? if not then have some other
process get triggered.