[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and VMWare

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Jul 7 23:43:00 MST 2003

Hi Gary,

This possibility is excluded because the Home Automation framework runing on
WinXP now needs to have direct access to a couple of proprietary hardware
devices.
I think to have a home Asterisk box on the same computer without any
specific hardware, just to be able to use a couple of SIP phones (Cisco 7960
and ATA 186) without GSM support.
The PSTN connection is made at the office, through another Asterisk box
connected to the home one using IAX and GSM as codec.

BR,
Dan