[Asterisk-Users] PCI Master Abort

frank.barthe at prescom.net frank.barthe at prescom.net
Mon Jul 7 23:16:43 MST 2003

I do have the same PCI Master abort message with a Wildcard S400P

It seems this is NOT an IRQ problem :
    I did change the IRQ in the BIOS :
        - manual assignation for all the PCI boards
        - automatic assignation for the Wildcard
    then verificate the status of the PCI devices :
        - more /proc/pci
        - just to list the IRQ really assigned, the memory I/O addresses, ...
    All seems to be correct

Then launch the modules :
    modprobe zaptel
    modprobe wcfxo
    modprobe wcfxs

But here the error message still appears !

I'm interested in your solution if you solve the pb !