[Asterisk-Users] Network design question

Michael Kane mkane at to-talk.com
Mon Jul 7 11:02:13 MST 2003

Couple of things that come to mind.

What's the latency or your point to point wireless connections.
What type of voice interface do the PBX's have(analog, digital)?
If you plan on using a ATA like device and the Nortel phonesets are digital
you probably will run into echo problems.
What do you need the voice cards in the Asterisks for?  Interconnection to
the PSTN, to your switch?

Mike