[Asterisk-Users] Accurate Billing

Xisco xmateu at dtpspain.com
Mon Jul 7 05:23:58 MST 2003

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem severals month ago, and the only solution that I
found was modify code on app_dial.c in order to return severals values:

    -Return the time when the call have been established (time() unix time),
so you have to see this value and calculate time just before dial. In order
to get the seconds if the call is established.
    -And return 0 or -1 if the call hasn't established.

I use AGI scripting with this modification.

Bye.