[Asterisk-Users] Virtual fax on the Asterisk box

Andrea Venturi andrea.venturi at tin.it
Mon Jul 7 04:44:33 MST 2003

i recall t38modem (a soft modem working as an h323 endpoint)

   http://www.openh323.org/t38.html

it should/could work against an asterisk gateway with h323 support (any
flavour..) and it should expose a serial device driven with AT commands
and acting as a soft-modem for just sending (and receive?!) fax ( i
don't remember if it's just class 1 or 2 or whatever..)

BTW i didn't have the time to try it..

anyone with some experience to share?

bye