[Asterisk-Users] E&M DID config question

Daryl Jones daryl at tcomeng.com
Sat Jul 5 12:43:55 MST 2003

Thanks for the info. My 'telco' is an Adtran Atlas that I have management
control of.  I broke out the 4 DS0's into a separate trunk group for
testing.  I don't see a way to configure the Atlas to not send caller-id
info on outbound PRI channels, but will look further. Eventually, I need
caller-id info to accomplsih my goal.  I'll try adding D channel def
in zapata.conf.  I don't expect to get caller-id info on a B channel.