[Asterisk-Users] E&M DID config question

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Jul 5 12:13:46 MST 2003

First off, caller ID should be in the q.931 packets and not on the B
channels of a PRI. So if the fsk spill is causing problems, go back to
full PRI and turn off callerid from your telco.

One thing I noticed below is you don't have your D channel defined in
zapata.conf.

I think for e&m you need immediate= no. It appears that from your
message below that you are picking up the line, and you are not getting
DTMF so it is trying to go to a s extension that doesn't exist.

It seems odd that the telco would split a PRI to give E&M on the same
T1. If they aren't doing that, it would explain the lack of DTMF, but
then I don't think you would get ring events. Ring events for a PRI are
in the D channel where E&M are in the robbed bit.