[Asterisk-Users] macro-record-cleanup in extensions.conf

Hervé Thibaud ht_asterisk at beltegeuse.org
Sat Jul 5 05:59:29 MST 2003

hello
Newbie, i try examples to understand "asterisk".
I have a pb with your macro macro-record-cleanup. the progress of the
macro stops if the macro is execute on a hangup. I try many other
configure with exchange of rules but it seems me that there is no
execute after the first (or second) instruction after an hangup.
i use two "sip" phones "x-lite", one with a direct fwd config, the other
is a phone on asterisk.
The only situation where there is no stop is when the call is from the
extern sip phone and this caller hang up

so i have to use "soxmix" and "gsm monitor" to have correct records.
xmix give me bad gsm records than i can't use.