[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel Alarms/Manager interface

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 03:41:27 MST 2003

Hi,

I've had a search through the archives and can't find a mention of it at all.

Is there any way that I can retrieve the alarm status of a line (like in zttool) from the manager interface. I'm building a small piece of hardware that connects to the manager interface so that you can see if

a) asterisk is running ok
b) a mailbox has mail
c) an alarm state on a line

The idea is that this device can be plugged into the network and could monitor an astersik box on either the local network or across the internet. The first two are done but it would be really useful to be able to see if the a line had gone down at the remote end...

thanks

Andy