[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Sacrifice?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Jul 4 06:21:51 MST 2003

Hi,

Do you know if the PCPhone application from iConnect Here can be used with
another provider too?
I have an Internet Phone Wizard which can be used only with PCPhone if you
want full support (riung, on/off hook signaling, etc.) and I want to use it
with Asterisk as a combined hardware/software phone solution.
I think to the following solution:
Put in a local Hosts file on my PC the name of the iConnectHere SIP proxy
and associate it with my Asterisk box IP address. Do you think is possible?
I think that "natrelay.deltathree.com" as in your sip.config is only used if
you are behind a NAT.

Thanks,
Dan