[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Sacrifice?

Kelly McDonald w4kpm at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 4 05:40:18 MST 2003

bk,

I'm a newbie myself, but I have at least got * working with a sip
provider, although the quality was not to my liking, I was hooking up
with iconnecthere. Here's what I had

in sip.conf:

[iconnecthere]
type=friend
insecure=yes
port=5060
username=xyz
secret=abc
host=natrelay.deltathree.com
dtmfmode=inband
callerid=15408675512
nat=yes

in extensions.conf:

exten => 8500,1,Dial(SIP/15405551212 at iconnecthere)

This was just a test so I could dial 8500 and it would call my home
phone.

Probably have stuff wrong, but it seemed to work.

For the rest, extensions.conf has enough stuff in it that you can go and
make up your own stuff.

HTH,
Kelly

Kelly McDonald <w4kpm at adelphia.net>