[Asterisk-Users] Need a recommendation on a good motherboard/processor combination

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Jul 3 10:35:32 MST 2003

from my little experiences, use mb with less onboard stuff
as possible...
video+lan is ok.
unfortunately all have usb, try to keep usb controllers
minimum as possible.

I've used asus mb with ide+sata+audio+6usb+video+eth
and were pretty unstable. (even if devices are
disabled from bios)
With minimum on board stuff, you're set.

Just my 2cents

Matteo.