[Asterisk-Users] How do i make best use of Macro?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jul 1 14:13:00 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 15:39, asterisk at ebctech.com wrote:

> >First, why did you set the from address as my email address?
>
> I just replied via my webmail application since I was on a different
> computer. It apparently doesn't parse the "From" field properly.

You might want to get your administrator, or yourself to check and test
that thoroughly.

> >Secondly, did you apply the patch? So far as I know, Mark has not put my
> >patch in CVS yet.
>
> I thought it was already in CVS since your email was dated June 11th and I
> have a CVS from June 28th. I'll try applying the patch now.

Not as of the last time I checked. AFAIK, Mark should be able to apply
it if he wants to as my disclaiming paperwork is a blank as far as what
I have worked upon. Anything I do that is a patch to asterisk source
code is disclaimed to Digium.