[Asterisk-Users] A solution for SIP and NAT

Michael Kane mkane at to-talk.com
Tue Jul 1 13:35:06 MST 2003

Hello, NAT/Firewall is truely a problem in the ITSP arena.  There is one solution I know of that works well as an  integrated DHCP/NAT/Firewall into a SIP aware firewall.  Check out www.intertex.se  and look at the IXX66 products.  They even have a device that integrates DSL/NAT/Firewall.  Or, one can purchase a SIP device that supports STUN(Grandstream and SNOM are the only vendors I know of that do) and install a STUN server.  If anyone is interested I have a STUN server running to test with.  Hope this helped....

Mike

Michael Kane
To-Talk Communications LLC.
37 Sandusky Dr.