[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced queue app

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 1 10:34:40 MST 2003

>Will try to change to this:
>
>Agent picks up phone and dials extension to 'login app':
>
>       exten => 750,1,QueueLogin(<QueueName>, wrap-up-time)
>
>This would allow for quick agents to log into a queue for faster
>processing and allow slower processing for slow agents. An agent would
>simply log out if more time was needed. I could not think of a quick way
>to cancel wrap-up waiting.
Not bad,
maybe we could also have QueueLogin, take an additional parm to flag if they
want
dtmf tone to accept the call

for example you could have something like this to allow individual arbitrary
times wrap-times
and choice of dtmf acceptance or not
exten => 750,1,QueueLogin(<QueueName>, wrap-up-time, dtmf-accept)
exten => 750XX,1,QueueLogin(<QueueName>, ${EXTEN:3}, dtmf-accept)

exten => 850,1,QueueLogin(<QueueName>, wrap-up-time, dtmf-no-accept)
exten => 850XX,1,QueueLogin(<QueueName>, ${EXTEN:3}, dtmf-no-accept)