[Asterisk-Users] SIP VoIP to PSTN provider who allows multiple outbound calls?

Shawn Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Wed Feb 26 19:48:29 MST 2003

That does not make sense,  Both of my Cell providers allow 3-way calling.
Being able to make three way calls via sip would be handy.  I mean I would
be using my minutes up faster and paying them more money if I could.

Shawn

--
Shawn L. Djernes
shawn at djernes.org | sdjernes at telerama.com | sdjernes at earthlink.net
http://www.djernes.org
519 Washington Ave. Apt 2, Bridgeville, PA 15017