[Asterisk-Users] A new pbx for an office in the UK

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed Feb 26 12:26:43 MST 2003

the alternative is an ADSI capable phone. however right now there is a lack
of asterisk applications for these phones. VM works now, I am working on
some myself, I think others are as well, but no unified gui or anything
like that yet.

I think we need to come up with a spec for this whole thing, and then
anyone who is interested take a piece and do it. Otherwise the task is too
daunting for a single person, and we also get duplicated effort.