[Asterisk-Users] ActionTec with Asterisk

William X Walsh william at wxw.org
Tue Feb 25 22:11:26 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 10:53, David Davis wrote:
> I just got a response:
>
> David
>
> At this point in time, No.  Sorry
>
> Actiontec Sales

Sales would say that  :)

I'm in touch with their business development team, hoping to explain to
them why it would make sense for them either release specs or create an
open source c toolkit.

Will report back.  If they do, maybe we could create a sourceforge
project for this.  Maybe if they don't as well, we can try to reverse
engineer this thing.  At $40, its a nice cheap way to do this.

I know they have an API, because both Deltrathree and Net2Phone have
their software setup to take full advantage of the box's features.

Does Digium plan on offering the S100U as an individual project? And if
so, any estimate on the price?  If so, that would make this a moot
point.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz