[Asterisk-Users] SIP / ATA Issue was: Re: Voice-mail App

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Tue Feb 25 13:17:02 MST 2003

Hello,

I saw you talking about the REFER code but I have noticed something while
running the the debug in my ATA186

When trying to do a call transfer I get an XFER to the number and not a
REFER.  Asterisk shows nothing on the sip debug messages but the BYE when
the ATA thinks it has transfered the call.

Anyone know if the ATA186 can be set to use REFER instead of XFER on
transfer.

Thansk,
Shawn