[Asterisk-Users] Voice-mail App

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Tue Feb 25 12:39:35 MST 2003

In case you have never setup a 7960 before.  The easies
way is to setup dhcp and have the code on a tftp server.
option tftp-server-name         "your.tftp.edu";

If you need a copy of the xml configs or dial plans for the
phone let me know, and I send some your way.

There is a nasty bug with REFER in the SIP code
for that phone before version P0S3-04-3-00.bin