[Asterisk-Users] Gastman

Paolo pbison at espia.it
Tue Feb 25 06:50:51 MST 2003

I've tried the precompiled version of gastman, but it does'n work properly under windows, so I would like
to try to compile it under windows, so maybe it begins to work.
I've tried to compile gastman with mingw, but the db3.1 libraries request the cygwin include files and libraries.
Then I've copied the cygwin's include files and libraries to mingw's directory,
but the make procedure fails with this error message:
"c:\programmi\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lintl
make: *** [gastman.exe] Error 1".
I need the right compile procedure, because there aren't any documents or manuals about this.
Thanks.