[Asterisk-Users] oddness in AGI - a bug in AGI or my own insanity ?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Feb 25 01:01:42 MST 2003

Hi guys,

I'm writing an AGI application to handle voicemail in a somewhat
intelligent way. However, I'm having trouble. In specific cases it seems
AGI gives an error and exit a STREAM FILE command even though the file has
not finished yet (and infact it remains to play but the AGI script
continues at the same time).

See some sample debug output:

Entering state: instruct
write: STREAM FILE snt/tenalletijde0 0
read: 510 Invalid or unknown command
Entering state: hoofdmenu
for snt message: Hoofdmenu opgevraagd
write: STREAM FILE snt/hoofdmenu 1234560*

Now, I would _love_ to know what that 510 invalid error means - it is
causing me major headaches. At first I thought it was related to the WAIT
FOR DIGIT, but it doesn't seem to be (I wrote a wrapper to fake WAIT FOR
DIGIT using STREAM FILE and a silent gsm file).

BTW - This effect is not seen in all cases, but seems to be related to an
input command was missed before (i.e. no digits input on a STREAM FILE)..
Strange...

Suggestions ????

Florian