[Asterisk-Users] Vonage

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Mon Feb 24 21:39:16 MST 2003

Ahh Mr Carbuyer ... you should have _specified_ you wanted tires with that new car

We can still help you though, it will just be an extra $$ above the price we quoted you

I understand the concept.  I see it in many industries until a company comes along
that cares about it's customers

I still think that digium is the best buy (for the small scale stuff that I'm
interested in anyway) ... and hey, they gave us the software (even if you don't buy
the hardware)

Perhaps they should look at adding a self-contained FXS like their usb one but with
a 10/100 interface instead of usb to their product line