[Asterisk-Users] Vonage

William X Walsh william at wxw.org
Mon Feb 24 18:29:26 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 16:52, denon wrote:
> Would that matter if we're tying it into an * server? I assume you only
> need the Cisco license if you're tying it into Cisco CM? Or am I wrong
> here? (I'm not very familiar with cisco licensing personally, so I could be
> very wrong :)

No, the CallManager license is different.  You need a license for either
use, the licenses are different.

This post on the FWD list better explains the two licenses:
http://listserv.pulver.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0302&L=fwd&D=1&O=D&P=34027

Now, like I said, the licensing issue is one that you have to decide for
yourself.

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>
Jabber: william at wxw.biz