[Asterisk-Users] ATA-186 Firmware

Oliver Brandt oliver_mlisten at gmx.de
Sun Feb 23 16:50:10 MST 2003

Hi,
I had the same problem to upgrade my firmware. Iconnecthere lets you
download one that supports sip just by dialing some numbers on your
phone connected to your ATA. I don't know what I exactly did and I can't
look it up for you as my Internet connection is down at the moment :( .
Just go to iconnecthere.com and read the instructions on how to set up
your ATA.
If you have any further questions just contact me. But please don't
expect a quick response as I'm offline at the moment...
Good luck!
Oliver