[Asterisk-Users] Echo

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun Feb 23 06:02:36 MST 2003

--On Sunday, February 23, 2003 10:55:10 +0100 Pauline Middelink
<middelink at polyware.nl> wrote:

>> Either way I'm interested in the i4l echo patch!
>
> me too! Or do you mean the 1 second FIFO patch?

I mean echo cancelling on i4l.  As far as I can tell - I've only called
non-experts - asterisk works fine for a SIP call through i4l as far as the
called party is concerned, it's just the echo for the caller that's a
nuisance.  Mark seems to have solved the SIP to zaptel echo with the
aggressive echo canceller so it would be nice to have that on the ISDN
interface too.

Regards,

  Iain