[Asterisk-Users] SJPhone, asterisk and DTMF

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sat Feb 22 13:03:02 MST 2003

hi william,

you need to add inband dtmf support to chan_sip. it's not a
very difficult task, few lines of C.
find me on irc if you need some help.

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET Internet-Services & Software-Development GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:    +49 30 79705392
fax:    +49 30 79705391
mobile: +49 160 7503372
email:  kpj at junghanns.net