[Asterisk-Users] Re: USB channel bank?

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Thu Feb 20 07:13:09 MST 2003

Wouldn't that be sweet ... a remote box that is easily replacable (since OS and
setup is stored on main server - only local setup is to point the machine at the
right network server for boot).  Software updates could be as simple as a reboot!

Anyone know about remote booting via internet?  I would think that security would be
a concern ... maybe establish a ssh connection first?

Just curious ... I'm playing with LTSP here on a couple of terminals - makes my P75
(64M RAM) run like a PIII 650 (my server)