[Asterisk-Users] meet me

Steve Kann stevek at SteveK.COM
Wed Feb 19 12:37:01 MST 2003

Yes, and you'll need the zaptel kernel drivers installed as well.  If
you don't have any zaptel devices, you'll need to load the zt_dummy
module.

There's a new conference module in the works which doesn't have this
requirement.

-SteveK

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 02:28:12PM -0400, Sean Watkins wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do I need to have zaptel.h installed to compile the meet me app? If so, why.
> Just curious. I am in a VoIP only environment for the time being.
>
> Thanks
> Sean

  Steve Kann - Chief Engineer - 520 8th Ave #2300 NY 10018 -  (212) 533-1775
                HorizonLive.com - collaborate . interact . learn
   "The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed Linux."