[Asterisk-Users] failed to restore channel FritzPCIv2 ISDN

Jens-E. Hansen Jens-E.Hansen at gis.de
Wed Feb 19 11:59:26 MST 2003

Calling asterisk on a Fritz PCIv2 ISDN-Card and hanging up while
MusicOnHold plays the mp3 file results in a silent channel when i call
the same Card next time. I can't hear neither the gsm intro nor the mp3
file even though asterisk shows the channel is up and the MusicOnHold
application is runing (show channels).
When i do this Asterisk says:

NOTICE[17423]: File channel.c, Line 1245 (ast_set_read_format): Unable
to find a path from 64 to 0

WARNING[17423]: File res_musiconhold.c, Line 357 (moh_release): Unable
to restore channel 'Modem[i4l]/ttyI2' to format 2/0

On another card with the HFC 2BDS0 PCI HiSax driver i can hear the gsm
intro and the mp3 file playing when i do the same.
Is it worth to try a newer kernel? I have seen that the driver for the
Fritz PCIv2 is still Experimental in the 2.5.62 kernel. At the moment i
use a 2.4.19 kernel.