[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hangsup and crash!

Wed Feb 19 02:34:39 MST 2003

> I'm having a weird issue with *, latest cvs CVS-02/18/03-19:50:47.
> When I'm on a call (tested with sip,zap,capi), if the caller
> press # or * , asterisk hangs up.

Hmmm, this might explain a part of my problem as well then. (ie, random
hangups during conversation).

While I'm talking to someone, I hear DTMF tones being played (I know, search
the archive, disable the in-kernel ISDN DTMF detection and enable the
asterisk DTMF detection, but until I get around to finding out how and doing
it...) so I suppose eventually they speak, and a * or # is played through
and so asterisk hangs up on them...

Regards,
Adam