[Asterisk-Users] Happy New Year!!

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Wed Dec 31 15:56:34 MST 2003

First of all regarding my social ettiquette, it has nothing to do with my
lack of it but more to do with my philosophy of chew them up, spit them
out regardless of the venue they choose.  I'll play on field, "You lay it,
I'll play it."  As far as your thought of a generalized howto, it happens
to be a pretty good idea.  As far as your figuring most people should have
gotten what you said, "I guess you figured wrong again".  The world
doesn't always work quite the way we figure it in our little brains.
Regarding you caring what others think, I think the mere fact of you
responding to the first post and even this one speak for themselves.
Other than the previously stated, you and I probably see the world much
alike.  I tell it how I see it, don't sugar coat, am very blunt and to the
point; however even in doing so I try to consider the diversity of views
and objectives.

As far as what you do good for asterisk, keep up the good work.  As far as
how you interact with people, hell it might change as you go through
different stages of life.  By the way, Happy New Year to you Brian.

AJ